Comply Direct are delighted to announce that we have been awarded the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management certification.
The ISO 22301 standard aims to help businesses to reduce the risk of, and ultimately minimise the impact of disruptive incidents.
To achieve the certification, Comply Direct were required to implement a management system which protects against, reduces the likelihood of and ensures the recovery from disruptive incidents within specified time-frames wherever possible.
The implementation of the system allows us to protect our members and ensure that we are fulfilling our duty to them as their compliance scheme at all times.
The business continuity management system will benefit the business by helping and allowing us to;
- Identify and manage current and future threats to the business
- Take a proactive approach to minimising the impact of incidents
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crisis
- Minimise downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Ensure continuation of business operations and a high level of customer service to our members at all times
Managing Director of Comply Direct, Gareth Roberts, commented: "the achievement of certification to this standard will be a huge plus for Comply Direct. It will improve the way we operate, reduce the risk of business disruption, enhance customer satisfaction and improve the overall quality of our business"
Our new ISO 22301 standard will sit alongside our other standards and accreditations which include ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Customer Service Excellence. If you have any questions regarding ISO 22301 or any of our other standards, please do not hesitate to get in touch.