Achieving 99% member retention and 100% member recommendation is the product of hard work. We aim to exceed expectation year on year and achieving outstanding customer service satisfaction for our members. With Comply Direct, it is so much more than just a obligation, we make the obligations a stress-free no hassle service with unlimited benefits.
Our multiple certifications, accreditations and awards, ensure Comply Direct are extremely focused on customer quality and offer peace of mind for all our members. Click here to read about our policies and standards.
Comply Direct Customer Service Policy
Comply Direct is committed to meeting the highest standards of customer service in all its dealings with customers across its full range of service provision. Comply Direct hold three core values close to the center of all our customer service which are commitment, respect and trust.
Customer satisfaction and retention is at the top of our agenda from the senior management team to all employees.
By communicating this policy, our aim is to ensure all customers have a clear understanding of what to expect from the services we deliver and to also ensure that we are consistent with the standard of customer service provided by each and every member of our team. Our commitment means we will;
- Answer the phone within 5 rings
- Respond to all web or email enquiries within 2 working hours
- Acknowledge all customer complaints within 48 hours and identify a suitable corrective action to communicate formally to the customer once the matter has been fully investigated
- Keep customers informed of any changes to legislation or services likely to affect them in an accurate, clear and concise matter
- Unless an alternative preference has been specified, endeavour to make contact with customers by telephone in the first instance
- Act in a professional manner and be polite and courteous at all times
- Be open and honest and offer clear and full explanations as appropriate
- Display the company values of trust, commitment and respect in all dealings with customers
- Be committed to the company vision of delivering commercial and environmental benefits to our customers inspired by always finding a better way
- Seek, and listen to customer feedback in order to improve our existing services, develop new services, and shape the way in which these services are delivered
- Engage with members in order to fully understand their expectations so that we can meet and exceed them
- Communicate the results of any customer satisfaction surveys carried out
- Always go the extra mile
- Never lose a member due to inadequate customer service
Customer Service Excellence for Comply Direct
We are very proud that Comply Direct are registered as a Customer Service Excellence award holder. To read more about our Customer Service Excellence Award, click here.
We are ISO 9001 accredited, which identifies us as offering outstanding quality customer service. Included in this award is promising to deliver technical support and guidance to all members, deliver a hassle-free service, provide an innovative customer convenient online service, take on board all feedback and make an initial response to concerns in 24 hours.
Our members have access to the full range of benefits with the service we offer here at Comply Direct. Our members have the luxury of their own, tailored expert account managers, a member performance rewards system, accurate online cost forecasting, regular member webinars and updates, award-winning customer service. Our 99% member retention is testament to our expert team of dedicated account managers who provide a unrivalled service tailored to the needs of our members.
Our highest standards of service and support include:
- Expert knowledge
- Performance Reward Scheme
- Integrated Services
IIP Gold Standard
In 2016, on our 10th anniversary, Comply Direct were awarded the Investors in People Gold Standard, which puts us in the top 2% for world class performance through its people. We don't just love investing our time into our members, but with our dedicated staff aswell! Read more here.
10 successful years of growth
If you would like a member of our team to get in touch with you about your environmental compliance, get in touch today.