Practical Tips for Managing a Product Recall - Free webinar co-presented with our partner, global law firm Squire Patton Boggs
Preparing for all eventualities, clear ownership, a defined process and plan underpinned by an understanding of global regulatory issues and authorities is critical to a successful recall. This webinar will focus on handling a recall with a particular emphasis on practical tips, including tips for dealing with a global recall.
Wednesday 17 January at 2:00pm
This webinar will cover:
• What are Recalls and Market Withdrawals?
• Preparing for a Product Recall – General Recommendations
• Product Recalls – Other Practical Considerations
• Co-ordination of Regulatory Authorities
• Duty of Care Paperwork
• Maximizing Recycling Evidence and Rebates from Recalls
To read more about our Partnership with Squire Patton Boggs click here
If you are unable to make this webinar and would like advice regarding product recalls, please do not hesitate to get in touch - email@example.com or call us on 01756 794951