We're pleased to unveil our new sustainable packaging consultancy service and introduce our expert helping companies to achieve their packaging aspirations, Chris Smith.
Chris Smith, Senior Environmental Data Analyst
I’m focused on finding solutions to waste and resources challenges and as a Senior Data Analyst with a background in environmental engineering, resource efficiency and waste management, I’m here to help UK businesses harness their data and find opportunities to innovate and achieve their waste, packaging and resource use goals.
Our new Sustainable Packaging Consultancy Service
Comply Direct want to support our members achieve sustainable packaging and resource footprints as the UK prepares to launch a Plastic Tax in 2022 with targets for consistent local authority waste collections, stronger Extended Producer Responsibilities and PRN fee modulation of materials, creating major changes for producers in the next few years.
Aligned to our company aim of finding a better way, Martin Hyde and I work together to combine your business and customer needs with policy insights, data analysis and resource future awareness to help make informed decisions to turn a challenge into an opportunity. We are supported by a multi-disciplinary team of Sustainability, Policy, Waste and Resource Specialists and here are some of the specific areas we can help with:
- Packaging Optimisation – our bespoke service to help you move forward with your packaging aspirations and assessments such as design for recyclability assessments, Life-Cycle and cost-benefit analysis
- Quantify and mitigate your Plastic Tax liability, supported by our Recycled Content Validation Service to ISO 14021:2016
- Waste optimisation and Zero Waste to Landfill Certification
- Extended Packaging Data – harness your data value
- Contribute to WRAP’s 2025 Plastic Pact goals
- Closing your resource loops and contributing towards a circular economy