Squire Patton Boggs are holding their Annual Environmental, Safety and Health Conference on Wednesday 5 June 2019 (World Environment Day!)
2019 marks the eighth annual conference and will be held in Squire Patton Boggs' London office, from 9am - 4.30pm on Wednesday 5 June. This year the conference will focus on the ever changing compliance policies and procedures which are becoming subject to investigation more and more. The key themes will be the impact of both internal and external forces on these policies, as well as how to best manage them when implementing and maintaining effective compliance strategies.
There will be multiple guest speakers covering a range of key topics related to the aforementioned themes who work in environment, health and safety industries/roles.
Specifically, the presentation topics will be as follows:
- “Political Strategy or Knee-Jerk Response – What Drives Environmental, Safety and Health Compliance Policy and Procedure?”
- “Regulating Our Future – Modernising Regulation of the Food Industry”
- “Accident Investigation – Mea Culpa Versus Objectivity”
- “After the Event – Managing the Return to Continual Improvement Following a Serious Incident”
- “The Road to Zero – Leeds City Council’s Air Quality Plan”
- “Safe Work With Manufactured Nanomaterials”
- “How Environmental Insurance Responds and Adapts to Changes in Regulation, Policy or Practice”
To register your place for the conference, please click HERE
Conference location: Squire Patton Boggs, 7 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YH
Please do share this invite with your business connections and colleagues who the conference might be of particular interest to.
Read more about our partnership with Squire Patton Boggs here