Our global law firm partner Squire Patton Boggs are hosting a series of seminars throughout September and October covering all the latest environmental investigations and enforcements
There are four seminars scheduled on different dates covering the North, Midlands and South held at Squire Patton Boggs' primely located offices.
The firm's team of environmental, safety and health (ESH) lawyers will be delivering the seminars and the content will be focused around providing key environmental updates in terms of investigations and enforcement. Some of the specific topics will include:
- Recent cases on legal privilege in the context of internal investigations
- The Environment Agency’s updated enforcement and sanctions policy
- Publication of the Environment Agency’s internal guidance on compliance scoring
- Use of enforcement undertakings
- Tightening up on waste crime – recent trends and what we expect from DEFRA’s waste and resources strategy
- The proposed environmental “watchdog” that will be introduced after Brexit
In addition to having access to this key content, attendees will have the opportunity to raise and discuss any particular queries with Squire Patton Boggs' ESH lawyers whilst also being able to network with other ESH professionals.
Dates, locations and how to register
Don't miss out - register your place HERE for a seminar!
You can choose from the following dates and locations:
- 18 September in Leeds - registration 9am / seminar 9.30-11am
- 25 September in London - registration 9am / seminar 9.30-11am
- 3 October in Birmingham - registration 8.30am / seminar 9-10.30am
- 10 October in Manchester - registration 8.30am / seminar 9-10.30am
The addresses for each location are linked above from the City name.
Click here for more details about our partnership with Squire Patton Boggs