Our global law firm partner Squire Patton Boggs are hosting a series of seminars throughout March and April 2019 covering all the latest health and safety law and compliance developments
There are four seminars scheduled on different dates covering the North, Midlands and South held at Squire Patton Boggs' primely located offices.
The firm's team of environmental, safety and health (ESH) lawyers will be delivering the seminars and the content will be focused around providing key health and safety updates in terms of law and compliance. Some of the specific topics will include:
- Violence at work
- Your duties regarding legionella
- Steps to take following an asbestos release
- Drug and alcohol testing at work
- Confiscation proceedings
- Recent fines and sentencing update
In addition to having access to this key content, attendees will have the opportunity to raise and discuss any particular queries with Squire Patton Boggs' ESH lawyers whilst also being able to network with other ESH professionals.
Dates, locations and how to register
Don't miss out - register your place HERE for a seminar!
You can choose from the following dates and locations:
- 12 March in Leeds - registration and breakfast 9am / seminar 9.30-11am
- 19 March in London - registration and breakfast 9am / seminar 9.30-11am
- 26 March in Manchester - registration and breakfast 8.30am / seminar 9-10.30am
- 3 April in Birmingham - registration and breakfast 8.30am / seminar 9-10.30am
The addresses for each location are linked above from the City name.
Click here for more details about our partnership with Squire Patton Boggs