Becoming fully compliant with the Packaging Waste Regulations and registering your business with Comply Direct as a Packaging scheme member is simple, low-cost and online for your convenience.
Obligated* packaging producers can register with Comply Direct by following these simple steps:
*The Packaging Waste Regulations obligate businesses with a turnover of over £2million who handle over 50 tonnes of packaging a year. Click here to read more.
Try us out and get a cost comparison
- If you would like to try us out, register your interest today to get a cost comparison to see how much you could save and take a look at our member's online area
Become a Member
- Alternatively simply complete the online Comply Direct Packaging membership form
- You will be allocated an account manager who will contact you and outline and support you through the simple registration process
- You will be given access to the member's area of our website and supplied with the invoice for the Comply Direct annual membership fee and the appropriate EA fee
- Comply Direct will issue you with a unique Packaging membership number and you will need to submit your packaging handled data online
Alternatively, if you want to discuss your obligation, find out more about becoming compliant or would like to request a quote, please click the link below to request a call back with one of our packaging experts.