Becoming fully compliant with the Packaging Waste Regulations and registering your business with Comply Direct as a packaging scheme member is simple, hassle-free and online for your convenience
Obligated* packaging producers can register with Comply Direct by following these simple steps:
*The Packaging Waste Regulations obligate businesses with a turnover of over £2 million who handle over 50 tonnes of packaging a year. Click here to read more.
Comply Direct offers a trusted and transparent approach to packaging compliance focused upon providing a premium level of customer service.
Try us out and get a cost comparison
- If you would like to try us out, register your interest today to get a cost comparison to see how much you could save and take a look at our member's online area
Become a member
- Alternatively simply complete the online Comply Direct Packaging membership form
- You will be allocated a dedicated Account Manager who will contact you to outline and support you through the simple registration process
- You will be given access to the member's area of our website and supplied with the invoice for the Comply Direct annual membership fee and the appropriate EA fee
- Comply Direct will issue you with a unique packaging membership number and you will need to submit your packaging handled data online (your Account Manager will provide full support with this)
Alternatively, if you want to discuss your obligation, find out more about becoming compliant or would like to request a quote, please click the link below to request a call back with one of our packaging experts.