In a highly complex and ever changing market, it is essential for businesses to fully understand their energy costs. Did you know that whole sale electricity prices are 27% higher than they were in 2016?
With energy prices on the rise and third party changes increasing, making sure you purchase energy at the best price has never been more important. Our Energy Procurement service allows you to manage your energy procurement more efficiently, as well as helping you to save valuable resources such as time and money.
- Renewing with your current supplier could leave you paying a premium for your energy
- Upcoming increase in third party changes and taxes
- The scrapping of CRC (Carbon Reduction Commitment) and increases in CCL (Climate Change Levy) will hit those just under the CRC threshold the hardest
- Business energy customers can agree a new contract 180 days before the end of their current contract
Our approach is simple. Our energy procurement service is independent and transparent, which ensures and guarantees that there are no hidden costs.
How Energy Procurement works
We provide independent reviews of your business' energy costs and all available purchasing and energy tariff options. Comply Direct only work with the best, working with independent and approved experts to negotiate and provide the best recommendations for business energy tariffs and suppliers, to ensure you are getting the best possible deal.
Who we work with
Comply Direct currently support a number of companies with their Energy Procurement, ranging from retail to manufacturing businesses.
- Market expertise and an integrated, dedicated, bespoke account manager
- The Comply Direct team will take are of all of your needs, as we can manage your Packaging, WEEE, Batteries and Energy Procurement all under one roof
- Regular communications to keep you up to date and in the know as well as informative and effective blogs and updates
- Green energy contracts and fully flexible purchasing
If your current energy contract ends in the next 6 months...
1. Click here to complete the contact us form, or request a call back, and we will get back to you within 2 working hours
2. On receipt of authorisation, we conduct strategic analysis of your energy data with a market status review
3. Comply Direct presents a no obligation recommendation and will only proceed once full approval has been given
4. Your contract with us is secure and you will automatically become a member, providing you with the best account management and assistance
If your current energy contract ends after the next 6 months...
Click here to set up your FREE renewal reminder. That way, you are sure to never miss your deadline to terminate your contract with your energy supplier. Once you have completed our form, our expertise team will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your deadlines and how we will move forward, in order to find the best deal for your money.
It couldn't be easier - we do the rest of the work for you.
If you would like to discuss our offering further or for more information, get in touch today. Email email@example.com or call us on 0844 873 1034 or complete our contact us form. Alternatively, request a free call back request.
*Click here to read our blog on future proofing your energy use
Saving you energy doesn't stop here
Customers of Comply Direct can benefit from enhanced economic efficiency, reduced energy costs, market knowledge and advice. As well as Energy Procurement, we offer a further range of Energy Management Services which include:
Energy Usage Reduction