Our Zero Waste Service
Comply Direct are dedicated to helping our customers to find a better way, and through our Zero Waste to Landfill service we are committing to work with you until this status is achieved - in order to succeed, our service requires full commitment from both parties.
The goals and timescales are to be set by your organisation and our purpose is to get you to the finish line!
What is Involved?
At Comply Direct we recognise that the Zero Waste to Landfill challenge is daunting and so we have broken it down into five clear steps to help you understand the process.
STEP 1: FREE review
Arrange a date for an initial ‘FREE Zero Waste to Landfill review’
STEP 2: Goals and objectives
Agree your goals and objectives – when do you want to achieve Zero Waste to Landfill?
STEP 3: Audit
Complete full organisation Zero Waste Audit
STEP 4: Project plan
Develop ‘Zero Waste to Landfill’ solution and project plan in line with agreed goals and objectives
STEP 5: Implementation
Roll out of Zero Waste to Landfill project. Once the project has commenced, Comply Direct will work with you to manage the process and ensure you have reached your company goals.
As part of the support package you will receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all of your waste, recycling and equipment contracts
- Bespoke monthly reports tailored to report on what matters to you
- Monthly review and improvement of waste strategies to obtain competitive rebates
- Full compliance with all legislation and paperwork requirements
- Support with MCEP (Marin Climate and Energy Partnership) agreements which will ensure that evidence from recycling offsets your compliance costs
- Support with promoting your achievements - we will provide press releases, submit award entries on your behalf and ensure you are being recognised for your achievements
- Certification of your Zero Waste to Landfill achievement