At Comply Direct we offer a range of registration types to meet your legal obligations under the WEEE Regulations (2013) in the most cost effective way
As an approved producer compliance scheme, we can register your company with the relevant Environment Agency and work alongside you to ensure your data is accurate and collected efficiently.
If your company places over five tonnes of EEE on the market in a calendar year you will need to be registered as a large producer in the subsequent calendar year. If your company places below five tonnes of EEE on the market you can either register direct with the Environment Agency or we can register you with the Environment Agency via our producer compliance scheme.
By registering with Comply Direct and becoming a scheme member we take on your legal obligation under the WEEE Regulations, offering peace of mind that you are fully compliant.
The recommendations on efficiency improvements have given us ideas to implement immediately
Walker Modular Ltd
Comply Direct is the WEEE compliance scheme of choice for companies looking for a smarter way to fulfil their WEEE obligations. We can save you time and administration, making WEEE compliance simple and hassle-free.
We are the second biggest UK WEEE compliance scheme with a consistent 99% member retention rate year-on-year and are THE chosen compliance scheme for new WEEE registrants!
Our online services are accessible and easy to use. Members have access to all of our resources and are able to submit all documentation required for WEEE compliance online, avoiding excessive administration and saving time. Comply Direct guarantee that all savings due to efficiency are passed on to our WEEE compliance members. To ensure our online services really are hassle-free, the WEEE compliance team are highly experienced and offer dedicated support and expertise.
Becoming a member of Comply Direct's WEEE compliance scheme means you have access to a range of benefits which are designed to support your business:
- Dedicated Account Team
- Completion of Environment Agency data submissions
- Advanced online membership account
- Take on your legal obligation
- Reviews of data collection processes to increase efficiency
- Performance points system to earn discounts on membership fees
- Dedicated team of Technical Advisors
- Free webinars on a host of environmental topics
- Discounts across other Comply Direct services
- Support with Environment Agency audits
- Downloadable compliance support documents
- Annual compliance certificates
- WEEE collection service
- Free industry newsletter
- Advice on additional legislation such as RoHS and REACH
For more information on our service please contact us.