Are you always looking to find a better way?
Comply Direct is a well-established and successful company operating within the growth industry of environmental compliance and consultancy. The company has achieved year on year growth and is the perfect environment for a driven individual to fulfil their working ambitions. We are looking to further add to the team and recruit an Environmental Data Analyst.
We place employee satisfaction at the heart of the company and believe that people are wholly responsible for the organisation’s success. We are continually seeking to recruit the very best talent, who buy into our culture of always finding a better way in order to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
To be an integral part of the compliance team providing technical support and a high level of customer service to existing customers (in line with the customer service policy) ensuring a positive retention record is maintained. Carrying out detailed data analysis when required and supporting the sales team in the achievement of company growth targets by offering technical input with the securing of new business and ensuring opportunities are optimised within the existing customer database. Full induction and training program in place and there are excellent opportunities and support for candidates with the right competencies. In summary, this is an ideal opportunity for an outgoing, analytical, intelligent and ambitious individual looking to make an impression and develop within a forward-thinking company.
The company attributes its’ ongoing growth and success to its’ employees and is committed to rewarding and recognising their contribution and won the ‘Employee Benefits’ category in the prestigious Personnel Today Awards in November 2018 as a result of its’ approach to this. We have also recently been shortlisted in the Investors in People Health and Wellbeing category. As well as the opportunity to be part of a unique high-performance reward structure, some benefits you will receive when joining the team include;
- Basic Salary of £19k (£23k with bonus achievement)
- Opportunity and support with personal development and progression
- Attractive holidays, flexible working hours, pension, medical insurance, sabbaticals, access to employee benefits platform ‘Perkbox’ and membership to the luxurious Avalon health and wellbeing centre on the Broughton Hall Estate
- Other benefits include regular team building events, volunteering opportunities and many more. Discover more about the host of benefits Comply Direct employees receive here
Key Role Responsibilities (there are more!)
- Account manage and build relationships with existing customers
- Arrange and oversee delivery of waste collections
- Admin tasks associated with the above
- Manage/analyse large data sets
- Provide technical legislative support to existing and prospect customers
- Undertake compliance reviews with customers (some at the customer’s site)
- Customer data verification
Educated to degree level and will have strong IT skills and be an expert using MS Excel, you will be excited by data and have a logical and methodical approach to data analysis. At the very least you need to be outgoing with a strong focus on customer service. You will work well in a team with a ‘muck in’ approach being flexible and open to change when business demands require. You must have a strong work ethic working well under pressure with excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines. A UK driving license will be required in order to carry out on-site customer visits. A wicked sense of humour is a bonus too!
Please email your CV and covering letter to Jessica Aldersley via email@example.com by 30 November 2019 or call 01756 706 570 for further information. A more detailed job description will be provided at the interview.