What is carbon management?
Many organisations have seen the opportunities presented by actively working to measure, reduce and offset their carbon emissions. We can help organisations at every stage of the carbon management pathway, be that:
- Measuring emissions
- Target setting
- Reducing emissions
Benefits of actively managing carbon and energy in your organisation
- Gain competitive advantage by demonstrating environmental responsibility
- Prepare for future legislation
- Manage carbon risk exposure and identify areas for improvement
- Cut costs and increase efficiency by reducing energy consumption
- Motivate and engage staff by showing commitment to carbon reduction
- Pressure from investors, regulators, employees, and customers
How Comply Direct can help
This is calculating how much carbon an organisation or product generates and is commonly referred to as a carbon footprint. Comply Direct can help you to calculate the carbon footprint of your organisation in line with the GHG Protocol Corporate Standard.
Once you’ve completed a carbon footprint, you might want to set a target to reduce your footprint over time. We can help you set a realistic and achievable target. You might also want to consider working towards a Science Based Target or a commitment to Net Zero.
We can help you achieve your targets by providing carbon management plans with specific actions and suggestions based on the latest technologies available, as well as our insight into future developments and onsite audits by energy professionals to recommend specific areas for improvement. We can also help with staff training and external communications.
Offsetting plays an important role in achieving carbon neutrality or Net Zero, as many organisations, despite efforts to reduce their own, have unavoidable GHG emissions, so they use offsets to compensate them. Comply Direct can help you to procure high quality, third party verified offsets to use alongside reductions in emissions as part of your carbon management strategy.
Benefits of working with Comply Direct
- Flexible and bespoke – we take time to understand your business
- Confidence that your reporting is accurate
- Support and guidance
- Team of experts with experience in producing carbon footprints for organisations in a range of sectors.
Get in touch with our expert team for further advice and a no-obligation proposal outlining how Comply Direct can support your business achieve carbon management and reduction goals – you can email email@example.com or call 01756 794 951
Comply Direct gave us real insight and understanding to move forward as a business and achieve our Project Zero goals. We were very happy with their service and attention to detail.
Hi-Tec Europe Ltd