Comply Direct has an enviable growth record since being established in 2006. We continue to be ambitious and have significant growth plans for the future and we are always seeking the best talent available to help us achieve our aims.
In return, we will offer an environment that is stimulating and in which you can make things happen and shape your own career. We were delighted to be awarded the Investors in People Gold standard in 2016 which put Comply Direct in the top 2% for world-class business performance through its people.
Once recruited we want to look after our employees to ensure their long-term retention. Comply Direct has a strong participative/coaching approach to the management of employees, and all Line Managers display the company values of trust, commitment, and respect in their approach to managing their staff. We recognise that our employees are our business and that they all have great ideas and suggestions for driving the business forward. We continue to create a vibrant, challenging and exciting place of work so that people can really make an impact and where everyone is encouraged to ‘always find a better way’. Our employees can shape their own progression and career path with support from all their colleagues.
An insight into Comply Direct...
Barista drinks are just one of the many benefits at Comply Direct...
We offer a host of rewards and benefits for the team to enjoy including;
- “A Better You” Health and Wellbeing Programme which includes advice and tips, one-off sessions e.g. yoga, pilates, 1-1 diet and nutrition advice, support with individual needs and motivators
- Diversity within key company positions
- Competitive salaries
- Generous holiday entitlement (including day off on your birthday and increase to entitlement linked to length of service)
- Quarterly team building events (Escape rooms, go-karting, clay pigeon shooting, trampolining, go-karting, cocktail making etc.)
- Fresh tea, coffee and fruit
- Attractive pension contributions
- Weekly personal trainer
- Annual sporting challenge (past examples include climbing Ben Nevis in winter, walking the Yorkshire 3 Peaks and Tough Mudder)
- Structured induction and probation period
- Participation in charity fundraising events
- Every opportunity for each employee to directly input into the future direction of the company
- A fun annual Christmas party
Live from one of our personal training sessions...
On completion of probation period;
- Private medical insurance
- Perkbox (employee benefits platform) subscription
- Flexible working hours
- Joker Card (short notice time off linked to absence record)
- ½ a day per year employee release for volunteering in the local community
- Quarterly bonuses
- High Performance reward structure
- Option to take bonus payments as monetary or as additional holiday (caps apply)
- End of year bonus linked to company profitability and individual performance
- End of year pay rise linked to performance
- Very strong emphasis on training (internal and external), mentoring and development
- Financial support with personal and professional development